Friday, May 15, 2009

Commit to the LORD whatever you do...

and your plans will succeed...Proverbs 16:3. I just proved that this is true because I have been wanting to post on here for a long time and, as usual, I was having trouble thinking of a topic or a catchy phrase to start with. As soon as I realized that I should go to the Word for my answer, I got it within seconds. More and more I am finding that this is the ONLY good way to make decisions. I certainly can't make them on my own and praying about it is good but when you go to the Bible for direction, God speaks to you. I love being a part of God's family...I wish everyone knew what it was like.

1 comment:

  1. I love it too!! :) And I agree with you...I just don't understand how people don't know Him or choose to reject Him. All that He is is good and why would anyone want to reject someting good?!

    ReplyDelete